Module 4: New Student Checklist
Review your college's checklist and website for more information on Advising & Registration. Need help finding your college? Follow these instructions:
- Log into HokieSpa, click on the HokieSpa tab at the top.
- Click on View Your General Student Information.
- Look for Primary College. This might require you to scroll down. Primary College will say for example “College of Science”
What is a New Student Checklist?
- These are a list of tasks that every student should complete as they prepare to start in their first semester, these are both academic and non-academic related tasks.
- College of Engineering students please see the link below for additional student checklist items.
Find Advising and Registration information on your college's website:
- College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
- College of Architecture, Arts, & Design
- College of Engineering
- College of Liberal Arts and Human Sciences
- College of Natural Resources and Environment
- College of Science
- College of Veterinary Medicine (Public Health Major)
- Interdisciplinary College (University Studies Major)
- Pamplin College of Business
Have more questions? See the website above for your college to find contact information.